More Information About Email Addresses
Our 24/7 email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotmail, America Online, Yahoo! and Google email addresses are very popular and as a result receive a large amount of spam, or junk email. For this reason they have junk mail filters that in some cases only allow those email addresses that are in your address book to arrive in your inbox.
For this reason it is important that email@example.com is added to your address book so that you receive any booking information or other important emails from us that relate to any tour or activity you have booked online with Overall Media.
At least 5 visitors required
ENG - ITA - FRA - DEU - ESP
The Bourbon Tunnel represents the bourbon civil engineering's pride of the underground; thanks to the “Standard” Tour you can visit and admire it.Leggi di più
What to expect
The Bourbon Tunnel represents the bourbon civil engineering's pride of the underground; thanks to the “Standard” Tour you can visit and admire it.
The tour will show you the fabulous project of the architect Enrico Alvino and the technical problems he met, while he was working.
You will walk through the “Bolla” Renaissance aqueduct system, admiring the bridges built by the Bourbon to bypass the cisterns.You will have the chance to visit a World War II air bomb shelter, built in these underground spaces, where a lot of authentic objects of the time have been found.
During the whole guided tour you will be surrounded by statues' fragments, vintage cars and motorbikes found buried under tons of debris, illegally dumped into the underground – from the end of the World War II until the '70s-, when the Bourbon Tunnel was used as a police car pound.
With this ticket you will enter to our site from the Morelli Car Parking. Even children and people with disabilities can access using this entrance. Disabled people can take part to the 60% of the guided tour.
Questo biglietto prevede special warnings
Carefully read the directions to take advantage of this ticket.
Special warnings Covid-19
I declare under my responsibility:
- to have no symptoms attributable to COVID-19;
- not to be subjected to the quarantine measure;
- that neither I nor any of my partners have had contact with me in the last 14 days with suspected or confirmed cases of Coronavirus flu;
- to be aware of the penalties provided for by art. 4 of the law decree 25th March 2020, n. 19 and subsequent amendments;
- to be aware of the risk for one's own safety and for that of others and that he will therefore undertake to scrupulously follow these measures;
- to be aware of the general recommendations made by the Ministry of Health to protect myself and others from Coronavirus, which can be consulted on the page http://www.salute.gov.it
- to be aware that I will be able to access the site only if autonomously equipped with a mandatory, disposable or washable mask, which allows you to cover from the chin above the nose according to paragraph 2 of article 3 of the Prime Minister's Decree of 26 April 2020 (http://www.salute.gov.it)
- that I will respect all the indications provided by the specialized staff of the Galleria Borbonica and by the signs inside and outside the structure for interpersonal distancing and for other protective measures aimed at reducing the infection (such as for example detection of body temperature by means of a thermal scanner, regulation of staggered access, compulsory visit path and entry and exit, residence time in the structure, physical positioning, prohibition of touching surfaces inside the structure, hand sanitation through the use of dispensers on site)
- that this ticket is my personal, non-transferable
- that to avoid queues, gatherings, long waiting times, I will have to show up no more than ten minutes before the booked visiting time
- I am also aware that if the rules given are not respected, the visit will be canceled.
- Skip the line
- Flexible date / time
- Mobile voucher
- Ticket with guide
- Group visit
How to reach the property
Walk 1 km, 13 minutes
Walk 800 meters, 12 minutes
Walk 1.2 km, 17 minutes
Walk 1.5 km, 20 minutes
Our opening hours
- 09:30 - 13:00 / 14:30 - 17:00 | Friday
- 14:30 - 17:00 / 09:30 - 13:00 | Saturday
- 09:30 - 13:00 / 14:30 - 17:00 | Sunday
Contact the on-line ticket office
Contact the venue
- +39 081 764 5808
- +39 366 248 4151
Select the guide language
When do you come?
There are no available entrance times
This option entitles you to a private tour with a guide entirely dedicated to you.
Ok, let’s continue
To proceed with the purchase, please fill the following form. The fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
Save your time!
By connecting with your social account, you fill in less data and access your personal area more easily.