Speleo Tour Light
What to expect
As a real speleologist, you will be provided with your caving helmet with headlamp and explore the tunnels of the ancient underground acqueduct system of Naples, up to reach astonishing water tanks of the 15th century still full of water and decorated with mysterious symbols.
The tour is a long walk through the narrow tunnels of the acqueduct system of 'Bolla', which will take you to some water tanks of the 15th century full of religious symbols carved by the upkeepers of the ancient underground water network.
Sometimes the tour guides will change the route, showing to the visitors the rooms found by the many volunteers cleaning up new caves: new perspectives, new artefacts are waiting for you... you will end up dusty, but happy!
Mobile voucherYou can validate the ticket directly from your Smartphone / Tablet, via the digital version of the e-ticket
Ticket with guideA guide will accompany you during the visit to the structure to complete your experience
Carefully read the directions to take advantage of this ticket.
- You are selecting a special event that requires a minimum number of participants. To provide more detailed information, you must continue with your booking.
- It's essential to speak and understand the Italian language
- Disabled people can not join the guided tour. It's important not to suffer of claustrophobia
- Only adults can join the guided tour
- Taking pictures is allowed
- Smoking cigarettes or e-cigarettes is not allowed
- Wear athletic or trekking shoes
How to reach us
- Metro Line 1 - Toledo (Walk 1.5 km, 20 minutes)
- Metro Line 1 - Municipio (Walk 1.4 km, 19 minutes)
- Molo Beverello (Walk 1.8 km, 24 minutes)
- Metro Line 2 - Piazza Amedeo (Walk 1.1 km, 14 minutes)
Our opening hours
- 09:30 - 13:00 / 14:30 - 17:00 | from Friday to Sunday
Contact the on-line ticket office
Contact the venue
- +39 081 764 5808
- +39 366 248 4151