Via delle Memorie
What to expect
An exciting tour right in to the underground depths where it is possible to admire what has been done in the subsoil places in the last five hundred years.
This tour starts from the surface, with the explanation of the Palazzo Serra di Cassano's history and its courtyard.
moving towards the basement of the ancient building, you will reach the underground.
In the basement rooms, the ancient carpenter's rooms, there is a World War II museum: you will find some authentic objects of the time, found in the subsoil.
The tour doesn't stop. You will reach the underground caves, used to extract tuff stone in order to build the Palazzo Serra di Cassano, than turned into cisterns during the period of the aqueduct system (of the 15th/16th century); this is the place where we have restored an ancient cistern.
You will see a part of the Bourbon Tunnel too, while exiting from the Morelli Car Parking.
100% refundableuse the 'refund' option to refund this ticket to 100 % up to an hour before entry
Flexible date / timeYou can change the date and time of entry within a certain limit after the ticket expires
Mobile voucherYou can validate the ticket directly from your Smartphone / Tablet, via the digital version of the e-ticket
Ticket with guideA guide will accompany you during the visit to the structure to complete your experience
Carefully read the directions to take advantage of this ticket.
- Disabled people can not join the guided tour, because of the staircases.
How to reach us
- Metro Line 1 - Toledo (Walk 1.2 km, 16 minutes)
- Metro Line 1 - Municipio (Walk 1.1 km, 14 minutes)
- Molo Beverello (Walk 1.5 km, 20 minutes)
- Metro Line 2 - Piazza Amedeo (Walk 1.6 km, 23 minutes)
Our opening hours
- 09:30 - 13:00 / 14:30 - 17:00 | Friday
- 14:30 - 17:00 / 09:30 - 13:00 | Saturday
- 09:30 - 13:00 / 14:30 - 17:00 | Sunday
Contact the on-line ticket office
Contact the venue
- +39 081 764 5808
- +39 366 248 4151