Private Tour - Via delle Memorie
What to expect
An exciting tour right in to the underground depths where it is possible to admire what has been done in the subsoil places in the last five hundred years.
This tour starts from the surface, with the explanation of the Palazzo Serra di Cassano's history and its courtyard.
moving towards the basement of the ancient building, you will reach the underground.
In the basement rooms, the ancient carpenter's rooms, there is a World War II museum: you will find some authentic objects of the time, found in the subsoil.
The tour doesn't stop. You will reach the underground caves, used to extract tuff stone in order to build the Palazzo Serra di Cassano, than turned into cisterns during the period of the aqueduct system (of the 15th/16th century); this is the place where we have restored an ancient cistern.
You will see a part of the Bourbon Tunnel too, while exiting from the Morelli Car Parking.
Skip the lineBy purchasing this ticket online, you will not have to wait in line for purchase, greatly reducing waiting times
Flexible date / timeYou can change the date and time of entry within a certain limit after the ticket expires
Mobile voucherYou can validate the ticket directly from your Smartphone / Tablet, via the digital version of the e-ticket
Ticket with guideA guide will accompany you during the visit to the structure to complete your experience
Group visitThis tour is reserved for groups of people, it is not possible to buy this ticket under the minimum allowed number of visitors
Carefully read the directions to take advantage of this ticket.
Special warnings Covid-19
I declare under my responsibility:
- to have no symptoms attributable to COVID-19;
- not to be subjected to the quarantine measure;
- that neither I nor any of my partners have had contact with me in the last 14 days with suspected or confirmed cases of Coronavirus flu;
- to be aware of the penalties provided for by art. 4 of the law decree 25th March 2020, n. 19 and subsequent amendments;
- to be aware of the risk for one's own safety and for that of others and that he will therefore undertake to scrupulously follow these measures;
- to be aware of the general recommendations made by the Ministry of Health to protect myself and others from Coronavirus, which can be consulted on the page http://www.salute.gov.it
- to be aware that I will be able to access the site only if autonomously equipped with a mandatory, disposable or washable mask, which allows you to cover from the chin above the nose according to paragraph 2 of article 3 of the Prime Minister's Decree of 26 April 2020 (http://www.salute.gov.it)
- that I will respect all the indications provided by the specialized staff of the Galleria Borbonica and by the signs inside and outside the structure for interpersonal distancing and for other protective measures aimed at reducing the infection (such as for example detection of body temperature by means of a thermal scanner, regulation of staggered access, compulsory visit path and entry and exit, residence time in the structure, physical positioning, prohibition of touching surfaces inside the structure, hand sanitation through the use of dispensers on site)
- that this ticket is my personal, non-transferable
- that to avoid queues, gatherings, long waiting times, I will have to show up no more than ten minutes before the booked visiting time
- I am also aware that if the rules given are not respected, the visit will be canceled.
How to reach usVia Monte di Dio, 14 - Palazzo Serra di Cassano c/o Interno A14
Metro Line 1 - Toledo
Walk 1.2 km, 16 minutes
Metro Line 1 - Municipio
Walk 1.1 km, 14 minutes
Walk 1.5 km, 20 minutes
Metro Line 2 - Piazza Amedeo
Walk 1.6 km, 23 minutes
Our opening hours
- 09:30 - 13:00 / 14:30 - 17:00 | Friday
- 14:30 - 17:00 / 09:30 - 13:00 | Saturday
- 09:30 - 13:00 / 14:30 - 17:00 | Sunday
Contact the on-line ticket office
Contact the venue
- +39 081 764 5808
- +39 366 248 4151