What to expect
The Bourbon Tunnel represents the bourbon civil engineering's pride of the underground; thanks to the “Standard” Tour you can visit and admire it.
The tour will show you the fabulous project of the architect Enrico Alvino and the technical problems he met, while he was working.
You will walk through the “Bolla” Renaissance aqueduct system, admiring the bridges built by the Bourbon to bypass the cisterns.You will have the chance to visit a World War II air bomb shelter, built in these underground spaces, where a lot of authentic objects of the time have been found.
During the whole guided tour you will be surrounded by statues' fragments, vintage cars and motorbikes found buried under tons of debris, illegally dumped into the underground – from the end of the World War II until the '70s-, when the Bourbon Tunnel was used as a police car pound.
With this ticket you will enter to our site from the Morelli Car Parking. Even children and people with disabilities can access using this entrance. Disabled people can take part to the 60% of the guided tour.
100% refundableuse the 'refund' option to refund this ticket to 100 % up to 72 hours before entry
Flexible date / timeYou can change the date and time of entry within a certain limit after the ticket expires
Mobile voucherYou can validate the ticket directly from your Smartphone / Tablet, via the digital version of the e-ticket
Ticket with guideA guide will accompany you during the visit to the structure to complete your experience
Carefully read the directions to take advantage of this ticket.
Special warnings Covid-19
I declare under my responsibility:
- to have no symptoms attributable to COVID-19;
- not to be subjected to the quarantine measure;
- that neither I nor any of my partners have had contact with me in the last 14 days with suspected or confirmed cases of Coronavirus flu;
- to be aware of the penalties provided for by art. 4 of the law decree 25th March 2020, n. 19 and subsequent amendments;
- to be aware of the risk for one's own safety and for that of others and that he will therefore undertake to scrupulously follow these measures;
- to be aware of the general recommendations made by the Ministry of Health to protect myself and others from Coronavirus, which can be consulted on the page http://www.salute.gov.it
- to be aware that I will be able to access the site only if autonomously equipped with a mandatory, disposable or washable mask, which allows you to cover from the chin above the nose according to paragraph 2 of article 3 of the Prime Minister's Decree of 26 April 2020 (http://www.salute.gov.it)
- that I will respect all the indications provided by the specialized staff of the Galleria Borbonica and by the signs inside and outside the structure for interpersonal distancing and for other protective measures aimed at reducing the infection (such as for example detection of body temperature by means of a thermal scanner, regulation of staggered access, compulsory visit path and entry and exit, residence time in the structure, physical positioning, prohibition of touching surfaces inside the structure, hand sanitation through the use of dispensers on site)
- that this ticket is my personal, non-transferable
- that to avoid queues, gatherings, long waiting times, I will have to show up no more than ten minutes before the booked visiting time
- I am also aware that if the rules given are not respected, the visit will be canceled.
How to reach usVia Domenico Morelli, 61 c/o Parcheggio Morelli - 80121 Napoli
Metro Line 1 - Toledo
Walk 1.5 km, 20 minutes
Metro Line 1 - Municipio
Walk 1.4 km, 19 minutes
Walk 1.8 km, 24 minutes
Metro Line 2 - Piazza Amedeo
Walk 1.1 km, 14 minutes
Our opening hours
- 09:30 - 13:00 / 14:30 - 17:00 | Friday
- 14:30 - 17:00 / 09:30 - 13:00 | Saturday
- 09:30 - 13:00 / 14:30 - 17:00 | Sunday
Contact the on-line ticket office
Contact the venue
- +39 081 764 5808
- +39 366 248 4151